Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by topaz devops <to...@gmail.com> on 2024/03/11 13:38:34 UTC

question regarding SMB protocol in NiFi 1.15.3

Hello and good day to you dev team!
My name is Topaz and im using nifi  ver 1.15.3 in my private company, i
have planed some tests in my area of work with the current version and i
stumbled across one question i didnt have answer for it.
in your Nifi documentation you refer the Get/Put SMB processor only for ver
1.25.0 and Nifi 2.
i would like to know if in nifi 1.15.3 the get/put smb
the smb dialect is the same as in 1.25.0?
[image: image.png]

i worry that in the 1.15.3 version its different and will affect my
intentions in my work environment
Thank you in advance,
Topaz C.