Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Mark Woon <mo...@SMI.Stanford.EDU> on 2002/02/08 23:40:26 UTC

Sorry about the spam...

By the by, I'm sorry if I'm spamming this list.  Please let me know if
this is not the right forum for my questions.  The other two avalon
lists seem dedicated to people working on/on top of phoenix, and there
doesn't seem to be an avalon-users list for people who're using
Excalibur.

Thanks,
-Mark

Re: Sorry about the spam...

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 9 Feb 2002 09:40, Mark Woon wrote:
> By the by, I'm sorry if I'm spamming this list.  Please let me know if
> this is not the right forum for my questions.  The other two avalon
> lists seem dedicated to people working on/on top of phoenix, and there
> doesn't seem to be an avalon-users list for people who're using
> Excalibur.

Heres the perfect place and spam all you want ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete