Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kirt Dankmyer <xi...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/03 20:38:34 UTC

Commercial Support?

Okay, I know that Tomcat is your basic open-source product, and that
excellent support already comes from the community.

But as I am sure some of you know, that's a tough sell to corporate
execs sometimes.

So, if you were going to purchase support for Tomcat, who would you
purchase it from? What companies would you recommend?

--
Kirt "Loki" Dankmyer -- http://ivanhoeunbound.com -- xiomBRAG on AIM
cats * hats * RPGs * love * Eris * Agent Patriot * anime * Dada * poetry

Re: Commercial Support?

Posted by Matthew Whisenhunt <ma...@quickset-it.com>.
Call them up, ask for James.

Re: Commercial Support?

Posted by Kirt Dankmyer <xi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Commercial Support?

Posted by Matthew Whisenhunt <ma...@quickset-it.com>.
Kirt,
    http://mokisystems.com

-Matt

RE: Commercial Support?

Posted by Richard Mixon <rn...@qwest.net>.
Not positive, but I believe that Jboss also offers support for just Tomcat.
I attended a webinar a while back and it appears a number of the Tomcat
developers are also affiliated with Jboss.

HTH - Richard