Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Allen Young <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/22 10:16:09 UTC

Does maven2 support junit-test-report now?

If yes, how can I use this report? If no, will it be supported in later
version? When? Thanks.

Regards

Allen.

Re: Does maven2 support junit-test-report now?

Posted by Thorsten Heit <th...@xtramind.com>.

Re: Does maven2 support junit-test-report now?

Posted by Allen Young <al...@gmail.com>.
How can I change my local?

Posted by Geoffrey De Smet <ge...@gmail.com>.
I am using the latest release without any problems under nl_BE,
it shows up in english though (luckily :)

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet

Re: Does maven2 support junit-test-report now?

Posted by Boris Lenzinger <bo...@gmail.com>.