Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sanjeev_dutt <sa...@infy.com> on 2002/03/13 15:41:20 UTC

Examples using struts tags

Hi Guys,
Where can I find examples of jsp's using the tags from struts tag library ? I have gone thru all the examples which come with struts and also the tag library documentation.
I am looking for examples.

Thanks
Sanjeev

Posted by Elijah Jacobs <el...@hotmail.com>.
here's a good one..

http://stealthis.athensgroup.com/presentations/

let me know if you find others.
- ej

I have a <logic:iterate> inside a <logic:iterate> tag in the following
manner:

<logic:iterate id="items" ...>
<logic:iterate id="tests" ...>

The problem is that the HTML being generated is like

<input type="radio" name="tests[0].value">

when actually I want to group them as items as well, like:

<input type="radio" name="items[0].tests[0].value">

Anyone knows how to have such output?

thanks,
Marcelo.

For additional commands, e-mail: