Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org> on 2014/11/05 10:33:19 UTC

Announcing: tickets for CouchDB Day 2015 available now!

Dear CouchDB folks,

we are pleased to announce the availability of the tickets for the CouchDB
Day, 7th February 2015 in Hamburg. Please get your ticket here:

https://ti.to/andywenk/couchdbday-hamburg-2015

This is a free event. Please remember that there is a limited amount of
tickets available.

Want to help us by spreading the word? Just copy this to your Twitter
stream:

<snip>
The tickets for the CouchDB Day 2015, 7th February 2015 in Hamburg are
available now. get your's here: http://goo.gl/9HL14U #couchdbday  and
@couchdb rocks!
</snip>

Thanks again to our awesome sponsors. Please check them out here:
http://day.couchdb.org/#sponsors

All the best

Andy & Robert

--