Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by ZhengSong Tu <tz...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/29 08:27:08 UTC

[DISCUSS] Place the apisix-java-plugin-runner project under apache

Hi, Community

We are implementing a feature that supports writing apisix plugins in
multiple languages.

In the first phase, we intend to support java first, so we will have a new
project named apisix-java-plugin-runner, whose role is to run the java
plugin code written by the user,  and communicate and exchange data with
apisix.

In terms of positioning, this project is more like a sidecar for apisix and
has a strong relationship with apisix, so I propose to put this project
under apache.

Re: [DISCUSS] Place the apisix-java-plugin-runner project under apache

Posted by ZhengSong Tu <tz...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wen,
Thank you very much, it was a pleasure to be an init committer and I will
be working on this project.

Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> 于2021年5月3日周一 下午8:08写道:

Posted by Daming <da...@apache.org>.
Hi Wen,
Thank you very much. I think it is beneficial for moving the
sub-project forward. And convenient for us to review each other. I am
glad to be.

Haochao Zhuang(@dmsolr)

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
Hi, zhengsong and Daming,