Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jared Faris <jf...@utnet.utoledo.edu> on 2006/03/08 18:21:29 UTC

[users@httpd] Make on apache 2.2.0 fails after including --enable-authnz-ldap

Greetings everyone,

I have been running 2.2.0 for a few days and have not had any
problems with
compiling/installing/running until I added in --enable-authnz-ldap to
my configuration.
The configuration I am using is as follows:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache2 --bindir=/usr/bin --sbind
ir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc/httpd --enable-so --enable-ssl --
enable-dav --enable-rewrite -
-enable-authnz-ldap --enable-dav-fs

Both this configuration and my original (missing the authnz) go
through ./configure just fine.

When I make this new configuration however I get pages full of errors
for mod_authnz_ldap.c
(I pasted a few below but there are way too many to put here).

mod_authnz_ldap.c:560: error: called object is not a function
mod_authnz_ldap.c:563: error: `LDAP_SUCCESS' undeclared (first use in
this function)
mod_authnz_ldap.c:599: error: called object is not a function
mod_authnz_ldap.c:601: error: `LDAP_COMPARE_TRUE' undeclared (first
use in this function)
mod_authnz_ldap.c:619: error: called object is not a function

I haven't had much luck searching on the internet for solutions and
the make output doesn't
give me very much to go by.  Is there a prerequisite for
mod_authnz_ldap that isn't listed
anywhere?  Do I need a version of gcc newer than 3.4.3?

Thank you very much in advance,

----
Jared Faris