Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Ersin ER <er...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/19 19:52:13 UTC

ApacheDS Demo Instance as an OSGi Bundle in Directory Studio

Hi,

As Chris is working on OSGizing ApacheDS, I got an idea of providing the
ApacheDS bundleas  an Eclipse plugin so that it can be deployed into
Directory Studio as a demo instance. By having such a demo instance people
can more easily get started with the Studio. The plugin can also provide a
view to control the bundled ApacheDS (start/stop etc.). Such a plugin can be
provided from an update site so that people do not have to get it with each
Studio download.

WDYT?

--
Ersin ER
http://www.ersiner.net

Re: ApacheDS Demo Instance as an OSGi Bundle in Directory Studio

Posted by Ersin ER <er...@gmail.com>.
Oh!

Sorry :-)

I am glad we have such a feature. Cool.