Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/17 20:18:21 UTC

What would cause the javadoc plugin to create 'naked' javadoc?

Java 1.7

Maven 3.0.4

Fluido skin 1.3.0

Very boring javadoc spec:

             <plugin>
                <version>2.9.1</version>
                <reportSets>
                    <reportSet>
                        <id>default</id>
                        <reports>
                            <report>javadoc</report>
                        </reports>
                    </reportSet>
                </reportSets>
            </plugin>

Results: javadoc with all the styles missing. Looking in the chrome
debugger, it's not failing to load anything. There's just no graphic
decoration.

Re: What would cause the javadoc plugin to create 'naked' javadoc?

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
This is definitely related to java version. When I switch the
JAVA_HOME to 1.6 instead of 1.7, all is well.