Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Blanco <bl...@bitrock.com> on 2005/04/13 17:21:59 UTC

Apache 2.0 Documentation. Spanish Translation

Hi,

I wanted to attach the translation into Spanish of the file core.xml to this
email, but since the Apache mail server doesn't accept messages larger than
100000 bytes, I have split the file in two 1800 line parts. Attached to this
mail you will find the first part of the file:
manual/mod/core.xml.es

I have also included a patch with the latest mofications made to the English
version and a few corrections for this file:
manual/mpm.xml.es

The translation has been reviewed by Daniel L�pez.

At the moment we are working on and should submit soon:
manual/mod/mod_actions.xml
manual/env.xml
manual/sections.xml
manual/dns-caveat.xml
manual/mod/mod_rewrite.xml

Best Regards,

--
Jes�s Blanco                         www.bitrock.com
Project Manager

Re: Apache 2.0 Documentation. Spanish Translation

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Blanco wrote:

> I wanted to attach the translation into Spanish of the file core.xml to
> this email, but since the Apache mail server doesn't accept messages
> larger than 100000 bytes, I have split the file in two 1800 line parts.
> Attached to this mail you will find the first part of the file:
> manual/mod/core.xml.es
>
> I have also included a patch with the latest mofications made to the
> English version and a few corrections for this file:
> manual/mpm.xml.es

Committed that, thanks!

nd
--
"Das Verhalten von Gates hatte mir bewiesen, dass ich auf ihn und seine
beiden Gefährten nicht zu zählen brauchte" -- Karl May, "Winnetou III"

Im Westen was neues: <http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>