Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Nick Bailey <ni...@datastax.com> on 2014/01/08 22:43:50 UTC

Re: cassandra monitoring

> Install Errored: Failure installing agent on beta.jokefire.com. Error
> output: /var/lib/opscenter/ssl/agentKeyStore.pem: No such file or directory
> Exit code: 1

This indicates that there was a problem generating ssl files when OpsCenter
first started up. I would check the log around the first time you started
opscenter for errors. Another option would be to disable ssl communication
between OpsCenter and the agents.

http://www.datastax.com/documentation/opscenter/4.0/webhelp/index.html#opsc/configure/opscConfigSSL_g.html

http://www.datastax.com/documentation/opscenter/4.0/webhelp/index.html#opsc/configure/opscConfigureUserAccess_c.html#opscConfigureUserAccess