Posted to user@struts.apache.org by st...@javelinsoftware.com on 2001/09/20 21:20:24 UTC

Implementation of Synchronizer Token

The Struts documentation doesn't seem to indicate that Struts provides an implementation of the Synchronizer Token described on p.77 of Core J2EE Patterns.

Can somebody tell me if I have overlooked something in the documentation?

If I haven't, does anybody have any suggestions for a custom Synchronizer Token implementation for use within a Struts-based web app?

TIA, Steve

--
Steven Valin
steven.valin@javelinsoftware.com

Re: Implementation of Synchronizer Token

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
It's not mentioned in the UserGuide, which is an oversight. It is used
in the Examples application. The implementation is part of the Action.

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/api/org/apache/struts/action/Action.html

If you find a good place to insert coverage in the Users Guide, don't
hesitate to provide a "patch" that we could plug into the documentation
;-)

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/