Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca> on 2010/11/05 23:57:20 UTC

[wicketstuff-core] central change log for inclusion in the 1.4.14 release announce message

Hello,

Since we don't have issue tracking right now for wicketstuff-core
projects and because I am not familiar with all of the changes that are
going on I've created a specific file in the 1.4.x stable branch to hold
the key changes that should be announced with the 1.4.14 release.

I've created this file:
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/branches/wicketstuff-core-1.4/changelog/release-message-1.4.14.txt

to hold the 1.4.14 release message.  If you make changes to your
artifacts and want a notice to appear in the announce message you can
edit this file.  I plan on just cutting and pasting it into an email
when the release occurs.

I've also created an announce message template for 1.5.0 here:
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/branches/wicketstuff-core-1.5.0.txt

If we do a 1.5 release before 1.5.0 I will just take the content in this
file upto that point and then rename the files accordingly.

Thanks,

Mike