Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2013/02/14 20:34:14 UTC

FW: Fast Feather Track at ACNA13 - The incubator's chance to get involved!

Guys, FYI, you could do a Fast Feather talk on cTAKES or Mesos, I'd
recommend it! Great opportunity here...

Re: Fast Feather Track at ACNA13 - The incubator's chance to get involved!

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Adam,

I saw Ben H. there at the meeting. No Mesos specific talks though.

Was a great time and I would recommend attending ApacheCon to the Mesos
community and to keep it
in mind for future meetings.

Cheers,
Chris

Re: FW: Fast Feather Track at ACNA13 - The incubator's chance to get involved!

Posted by Adam Monsen <ha...@gmail.com>.