Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "BURN, James" <Ja...@oup.com> on 2014/12/11 11:35:59 UTC

RE: setting XSS stack size questions

Did anyone have any thoughts on this? In particular:

If I don't define Xss in my /bin/setenv or /etc/KARAF-wrapper.conf file is this set by default by ServiceMix on startup? If so what is it set at (and how can I see this)?

Thanks

James

Posted by "BURN, James" <Ja...@oup.com>.
Ahah,

Obvious really I guess.

Thanks

James

if you don't define it, it's using the defaults for the JVM.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Apache Karaf <http://karaf.apache.org/> Committer & PMC OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/> Committer & Project Lead blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/> Co-Author of Apache Karaf Cookbook <http://bit.ly/1ps9rkS>

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi