Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Yuji Yamano <yy...@kt.rim.or.jp> on 2004/05/07 20:14:15 UTC

assertions

I think the description of assertions in docs/manual/CoreTasks/java.html
is not clear. Because we can use assertions only if fork=true.
Maybe JUnit tasks's manual has same problem.

I don't know future plan, but at leaset, 1.6.x manual must be fixed.

-- Yuji Yamano <yy...@kt.rim.or.jp>
  Loan me your funky mind. So I can play with it,
  for nothing is good unless you play with it. --George Clinton

Re: assertions

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 08 May 2004, Yuji Yamano <yy...@kt.rim.or.jp> wrote:

> I think the description of assertions in
> docs/manual/CoreTasks/java.html is not clear. Because we can use
> assertions only if fork=true.  Maybe JUnit tasks's manual has same
> problem.

Fixed, thanks.

Stefan