Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jeff Branc <jb...@avicon.com> on 2001/10/01 20:51:33 UTC

[C2] Help intercepting Response

Scenario:
1)       HTML Form captures data
2)       Servlet converts the input into *simple* XML and forwards the
Request to a 3rd party servlet
3)       This 3rd party servlet does some processing and generates a
Response in XML

Now, I need to capture this 3rd Party Response XML and pipe it into cocoon
for transformation.  Any ideas how this 3rd party servlet can forward its
response to cocoon instead of to the browser? And what type of cocoon
generator would take this in?

Thanks!!!

Re: [C2] Help intercepting Response

Posted by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru>.
Look at the JSPGenerator and JSPReader implementations, which are using
JSPEngineImpl to get pass request to the JSPServlet and receive the
response from it.

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian