Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mary Cochran <mc...@redhat.com> on 2017/06/23 19:47:40 UTC

https ssl config with authorization bearer

Does anyone have a suggestion for how I can use camel to call at https
endpoint and configure the call with a jks file and also use authorization
bearer?  It works with basic auth for http4s which i use to get the token,
but the use of the token with setHeader("Authorization", "Bearer <token>")
always gives a 401.  It works in SoapUI.

Thanks!

Mary Cochran
Red Hat Consulting
mcochran@redhat.com
(419) 543-0531

Re: https ssl config with authorization bearer

Posted by Mary Cochran <mc...@redhat.com>.
Thanks Zoran!

We figured it out, the client told us one of the wrong headers :-/ Thanks
for the confirmation that it should work!

Mary

Mary Cochran
Red Hat Consulting
mcochran@redhat.com