Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2017/02/22 15:48:41 UTC

[SpriteFlexJS] new Lizhi's SpriteFlexJs branch

Hi,

it seems that with Chris changes Lizhi's SpriteFlexJS project start to
compile without problem.
I imported the lasted codebase and updated all classes with LICENSE headers
in order to be able to compile.
I created a new branch due to problems with the last one:
"feature/sprite-refactor"
I must left for now, but next thing should be to add import classes to
"SpriteClasses.as" (I only add some to test compiling is working)

then start testing in some project.

I'll be trying it as I have some time, but if anyone want to start, please
go with it, I have more things to do.

For me the ideal thing should be Lizhi's join us and continue his work in
this project.

Thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: [SpriteFlexJS] new Lizhi's SpriteFlexJs branch

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> As I said, hope Lizhi wants to incorporate this folder refactor, license
> headers and finaly as it's prepared, come with the project to Apache Flex.
> I think it would be a great add to the project.

There are some IP issues with that source code they would need to be sorted first.

Basically we need to know the origin of all of the code and what, if any projects or source, it has been copied from - even if it been copied and modified. From a quick glance I can still see the previous issues, code from slack overflow and a few blogs and some code in utils that looks like it may of come from elsewhere? Currently we don't know if any of this code is under an Apache compatible license or have the authors permission to use it.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [SpriteFlexJS] new Lizhi's SpriteFlexJs branch

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Hi,

just forked the Lizhi's project in GitHub, created a "maven-refactor"
branch in my fork and uploaded what I have done.
Then removed the branch in our repo and finaly email Lizhi to let him know
about the maven refactor effort and the link with that refactor.

Now I still need to end refactor of test code, since I skip for now, I
removed rat check for now until I get on them. But for now main code is
compiling with maven.

For people that wants to take a look:

https://github.com/carlosrovira/spriteflexjs/tree/maven-refactor

As I said, hope Lizhi wants to incorporate this folder refactor, license
headers and finaly as it's prepared, come with the project to Apache Flex.
I think it would be a great add to the project.

Thanks.

Carlos

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

Re: [SpriteFlexJS] new Lizhi's SpriteFlexJs branch

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like a good plan. :-)

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

Re: [SpriteFlexJS] new Lizhi's SpriteFlexJs branch

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Hi Alex,

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

Re: [SpriteFlexJS] new Lizhi's SpriteFlexJs branch

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.