Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/18 13:07:29 UTC

Servie, proxy, annotations

I'm writing a samll xmlrpc server for user management...

firstly I added few of the services to XMLrpc server as handlers.
All was good until I needed some methods not to be accessible througs
xmlrpc.

I decided to use javassist to generate dynamic class
which would delegate method calls to my service,
to choose which methods to implement I introduced an
annotation: @XmlRpc ....

.... the problem is that I get the proxy for the service,
not the actual class, so I can't query for annotations

I used a workaroud to get the hold of the orig object behind
proxy, but would like to know if there is practical solution to
this problem.

Davor Hrg

Re: Servie, proxy, annotations

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.