Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ObjectOrange <br...@softechnics.com> on 2008/10/30 17:19:20 UTC

ServiceMix Drools SE: DroolsExecutionContext

I've discovered two differing copies of source for the Drools SE component,
one using the DroolsExecutionContext and one not. Which is the most recent?

Thx!
Brian

Re: ServiceMix Drools SE: DroolsExecutionContext

Posted by ObjectOrange <br...@softechnics.com>.
Gert,

Having difficulty connecting to http://svn.apache.org using TortoiseSVN repo
browser. I get: 'Error *PROPFIND request failed on '/' PROPFIND '/': 501 Not
Implemented (http://svn.apache.org)

Posted by ObjectOrange <br...@softechnics.com>.
Gert,

Posted by ObjectOrange <br...@softechnics.com>.

Posted by ObjectOrange <br...@softechnics.com>.
Gert,

Posted by ObjectOrange <br...@softechnics.com>.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Brian,

Posted by ObjectOrange <br...@softechnics.com>.
Gert,

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Brian,

Posted by ObjectOrange <br...@softechnics.com>.
Gert,

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Brian,

Posted by ObjectOrange <br...@softechnics.com>.
Gert,

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Brian,

Posted by ObjectOrange <br...@softechnics.com>.
Thanks Gert,

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Brian,

Posted by ObjectOrange <br...@softechnics.com>.
Gert,

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Brian,

ObjectOrange wrote:

> I've discovered two differing copies of source for the Drools SE
> component, one using the DroolsExecutionContext and one not. Which is the
> most recent?
>
> Thx!
> Brian

-----