Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2019/01/23 09:10:31 UTC

[ANN] Apache Isis version 2.0.0-M2 Released

The Apache Isis team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Isis
2.0.0-M2.

This milestone introduces one new feature, namely support for a table tree
view in the Wicket viewer. It also includes all the features as of Apache
Isis 1.17.0.

The long-term goal (for v2.0.0) is to allow the framework to be run on top
of either SpringBoot or JEE MicroProfile, with either of those lower-level
frameworks taking responsibility for configuration and injection. In this
milestone, some significant initial work has been done in this area.
Notably, the IsisConfiguration is now immutable once instantiated, and its
creation with respect to the AppManifest has been figured out.

Lots of work has also been done both in updating or removing dependencies,
with google guava being notable as one dependency that has been removed.

Full release notes are available on the Apache Isis website at [1].

You can access this release directly from the Maven central repo [2].
Alternatively, download the release and build it from source [3].

Enjoy!

--The Apache Isis team

[1]
http://isis.apache.org/release-notes/release-notes.html#_release-notes_2.0.0-M2
[2] http://search.maven.org
[3] http://isis.apache.org/versions/2.0.0-M2/downloads.html

Re: [ANN] Apache Isis version 2.0.0-M2 Released

Posted by Andi Huber <ah...@apache.org>.
Great work, thx Dan!

Posted by Johan Doornenbal <jd...@incode.org>.
Nice work!

Thank you Dan and Andi.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Johan Doornenbal
+31 (0) 6 227 666 28

Re: [ANN] Apache Isis version 2.0.0-M2 Released

Posted by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks and Great work.

Josh

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.