Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by 堅強de泡沫 <je...@qq.com> on 2018/08/17 03:21:55 UTC

回复: How to reduce kafka's rebalance time ?

I modified some consumer configuration items, mainly about the parameters of fetch frequency, heartbeat, and session timeout. The problem of long time rebalance has not been found in the test environment for a long time. The relevant configuration is as follows:fetch-max-wait: 1s
heartbeat-interval: 1s
session.timeout.ms: 10000
metadata.max.age.ms: 6000
max.poll.records: 100
max.poll.interval.ms: 500

Posted by Steve Tian <st...@gmail.com>.
Interesting.  Thanks for letting us know.