Posted to kerby@directory.apache.org by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com> on 2015/12/08 12:23:43 UTC

RE: Our projects & listing @ the ASF

Thanks Pierre for sorting this out!

Just a quick thought, another way could be like, listing per project, giving each project a dedicated and most distinguished position or summary. This might be able to avoid some confusion due to overlaps among these sub projects.

Regards,
Kai

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.
Very nice!

Shawn

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 15/12/15 14:47, Pierre Smits a écrit :
> Yes,
>
> Not only MAVIBOT, but also LDAPAPI
>
> I wonder if we should peddle MAVIBOT as a separate product.Can potential
> adopters implement it in an easy way? Or is it heavily dependent on an
> inclusion in one of our other products?
Mavibot *is* a separate project. ApacheDS will be based on it as soon as
teh impl is completed.

> I will be working on those over the coming days till the end of year, but
> could use some help (for both) with:
>
>    - description (especially MAVIBOT)
>    - start date (both)
>    - categorisations (both)