Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Meyer, Stefan" <S....@S2neueinformatik.de> on 2006/10/26 14:42:04 UTC

Problems with popup calendar

My website is run securely using https. The popup javascript of the
calendar component seems to use http for retrieving some resources. I
get a security warning by the IE that the website tries to load data via
the insecure http protocol.
Do yo have any diea how to fix that?

Stefan Meyer

Re: Problems with popup calendar

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!
> My website is run securely using https. The popup javascript of the
> calendar component seems to use http for retrieving some resources. I
> get a security warning by the IE that the website tries to load data via
> the insecure http protocol.

Which version of tomahawk do you use?
This thing should be fixed already. But it might be that you have to use
a nightly as long as we tomahawk 1.1.4 has not been released.

Ciao,
Mario

Re: Problems with popup calendar

Posted by Fred Janon <fj...@yahoo.com>.
Do you know what Javascript popup calendar your page is using? Can you
check the HTML source in the browser and see what scripts it includes?