Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Bennett, Timothy (JIS - Applications)" <Ti...@jis.nashville.org> on 2005/08/12 00:12:40 UTC

[m2] Dependencies as resources

I've got a jar dependency in my project that I also need to bundle up in
the jar archive like a resource.  How do I specify this in the M2 POM?

Thanks.

-- tbennett

Re: [m2] Dependencies as resources

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
The resources don't currently copy dependencies.

This is something the assembly plugin does however (Creating a
tar/zip/jar including certain files, dependencies, etc).

- Brett