Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Markus Keller <to...@mssc.ch> on 2002/10/01 15:57:59 UTC

Re: tomcat 4.1.12 JDBC driver class 'null'

Hello

I am getting the error with postgresql when I try to create a JDBC
Connection Pool (tomcat 4.1.12 - mod_webapp and standalone). A JDBC ralm
with the same database server and the same database works without
problems. I do not now how to solve that problem. Please post to the
list, if you find a solution.

thanks

markus