Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Thomas Strike <st...@pacbell.net> on 2003/04/23 01:24:54 UTC

[users@httpd] Alias not working

I need some new ideas as to what would make Alias used within a
<VirtualHost> container be ignored by Apache2.

<VirtualHost 192.168.0.3:80>
    Alias /WebCam /home/WebCam/
    ServerName www..vertualwebsite.com
    DocumentRoot /var/www/html/virtualwebsite
    <Directory /home/WebCam>
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

Re: [users@httpd] Alias not working

Posted by Thomas Strike <st...@pacbell.net>.
That didn't fix the problem
At this point, I don't think that the problem is syntax, but some other trap
that I am not aware of effecting Aliasing.  I actually have 2 Aliases in the
same <VertualHost> but only one is working.  This other one doesn't, as if
it weren't in the .conf file at all.

Tom S.

From: "Jeff Cohen"
Make sure that you don't have any of your aliases set like before and set
them all to no-trailing slash and it should be perfect.

Jeff Cohen

URL

Posted by Jeff Cohen <su...@gej-it.com>.

Posted by Thomas Strike <st...@pacbell.net>.