Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org> on 2008/02/01 11:12:57 UTC

Re: Ant and Subversion

Antti Luoma wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I suggest you to take a look at CruiseControl. This can be easily done with
> it.

We do something different @work: we have the cruise control build
numbers tied to the SVN repository revision number. If build 6152 worked
and build 6153 stopped, then it was transaction #6153 that broke it (or
some change in the outside universe). We only tag when we cut a release
itself

-steve

Author: Ant in Action           http://antbook.org/

Re: Ant and Subversion

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
David Brown wrote:
> Hello, the blog link works but the antbook.org does not go anywhere. I don't get anything from whois or dns. Please advise, David.

ooh. will check

(pause)

try now. I'm running confluence on a Xen linux VM image, and it seems to
leak memory and then eventually halt. I should just switch to a static
site instead...Java sites are too much high maintenance unless you are
doing interesting things with them.

-steve

Author: Ant in Action           http://antbook.org/

Re: Ant and Subversion

Posted by David Brown <da...@davidwbrown.name>.
Hello, the blog link works but the antbook.org does not go anywhere. I don't get anything from whois or dns. Please advise, David.

Steve Loughran wrote ..