Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Arsen A. Gutsal" <ar...@softsky.com.ua> on 2005/03/01 12:04:17 UTC

Forms builder

Hello List.
Does anyone know some good Forms Builder which could generates def,
template and binding?

--
Arsen A. Gutsal <ar...@softsky.com.ua>
SOFTSKY Inc

Re: Forms builder

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
anyware developed an eclipse plugin.

http://www.anyware-tech.com/en/developper/developper.html

Re: Forms builder

Posted by Vilya Harvey <vi...@gmail.com>.
Arsen A. Gutsal wrote:

>Hello List.
>Does anyone know some good Forms Builder which could generates def,
>template and binding?

I don't think such a thing exists yet, but it would be great to hear
about if it does.

For the record, what I've done is defined my own simplified XML format
for forms and use XSL to generate all the files for CForms from that one
source. That's turned out to work quite well for me, but we have a large
number of similarly-structured screens in the app I'm working on so it's
a prime candidate for something like that. YMMV.

Vil.