Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Bhadauria, Tarun Kumar" <ta...@zalando.de> on 2015/11/13 11:09:00 UTC

distributed testing and script parameterization

JMeter distributed testing works great for my project when I have to
execute exactly same script from all the JMeter servers.
But I have a use case of creating users with email address hence each
Server should be creating unique user.
To overcome this I can have different data set on each machine. But is is
little laborious. Is there a better way to handle it?

Re: distributed testing and script parameterization

Posted by Sergio Boso <se...@bosoconsulting.it>.
Il 13/11/2015 11.09, Bhadauria, Tarun Kumar ha scritto:
> JMeter distributed testing works great for my project when I have to
> execute exactly same script from all the JMeter servers.
> But I have a use case of creating users with email address hence each
> Server should be creating unique user.
> To overcome this I can have different data set on each machine. But is is
> little laborious. Is there a better way to handle it?

A better options could be to use Jmeter plugins with Redis connector.
The random remove operation can fit your case.

This require a central server and some scripting  to load data into Redis

HTH
--

Ing. Sergio Boso