Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/09/01 09:40:50 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Update of "FAQs" by BertrandDelacretaz

Dear Wiki user,

The "FAQs" page has been changed by BertrandDelacretaz.
The comment on this change is: More constructive "doc problems" blurb.
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FAQs?action=diff&rev1=92&rev2=93

  I am, you are, he/she/it is. We all do it. Feel free to post questions or to answer them, in a polite and cooperative spirit.

- === Q: Why is the other 'official' Cocoon documentation site full of dead links and errors? ===
+ === Q: How to fix the 'official' Cocoon documentation? ===

- The Cocoon documentation is in a terrible state of disrepair. The main link on [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.0/howto/howto-bugzilla.html|this page]] to Bugzilla is broken, meaning that people looking for a way to make changes to the documentation there reach a dead end.
+ The main link on [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.0/howto/howto-bugzilla.html|this page]] to Bugzilla is broken.

  The "View, Edit or comment" link at the bottom of this page is dead: [[http://cocoon.apache.org/]]
+
- There are many, many errors and dead links throughout the cocoon documentation.
+ There are apparently many errors and dead links throughout the cocoon documentation.

  How can I get authorisation to make changes to the public documentation at [[http://cocoon.apache.org]]?

- A: UNANSWERED!!  Your answer here :)
-
-

  ==  General Orientation - How do I get started? ==