Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ulf Dittmer <ul...@ulfdittmer.com> on 2006/02/17 09:31:11 UTC

RE: Can SOAPMonitor be used to sniff http requests/responses on c lien t side?

I don't think SOAPMonitor can be used with remote services. It's a JAX-RPC
handler, which can examine requests/responses on the host it runs on. It
has no provisions for forwarding a request to someplace else. prashanth
was probably thinking of TCPMon, which can do this.

> I got Soapmonitorservice and applet up. By default, it is on port 5001 so
> X=5001. Where do I define destination port and where do I define
> destination host?

which ur webservice is running...Ex:8080]..

Posted by prashanth shivakumar <pr...@gmail.com>.
yes..I got confused as i use both SOAPMon as well as TCPMon..
heres the URL

http://javaboutique.internet.com/tutorials/Axis2-2/soapMonitor.html