Posted to user@struts.apache.org by vasileboris <va...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/30 09:57:18 UTC

s:div tag and internationalization

Hello,

I'm using s:div tag to load async the results of an action like this:
<s:url action="my_action" id="myActionUrl"/>
<s:div id="myActionDiv"
theme="ajax"
href="%{myActionUrl}"
executeScripts="true"/>
my_action has as a result a jsp page in which we use <s:text
name="something"/>. The text is loaded from language resource file but it is
not displayed correctly. We need to display danish words and it works like
this:
in resource file: ... får målt ...
in displayed result: ... f�r m�lt ... (firefox).
If the text is loaded without s:div, it is ok.

Thank you,
Boris.