Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Distrox <di...@gmx.net> on 2003/03/17 15:06:38 UTC

Nested tags and recursion (Arron tree example)

Hello you all!

 I was trying to visualize/interact with a tree structure using Struts, and looking through the archives I found references to using Nested tags, which at that moment were an extension provided by Arron Bates (http://www.keyboardmonkey.com).

 As I believe, since Struts 1.1, Nested Tags are part of the main branch (correct if I'm wrong), so there's no further need to use the .jar provided by Arron at his home page: Struts 1.1 rc1 provides the tag libraries for using Nested Tags.

 That seems to be true, as I've succesfully tried Arron's examples with Struts 1.1 rc1... All but the recursive ones. That's why:

1) I'd like to know if Struts 1.1 rc1 provides Nested Tags, and so recursion, and if they work for other people.

2) Has somebody tried Arron's tree examples with 1.1 rc1 tags, and worked?

 Thanks a lot in advance :-)