Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Jeff Lewis <jd...@xactware.com> on 2000/06/14 18:59:05 UTC

COM Wrapper

Is there anyway that we could get the COM stuff put into nightly builds?
(Even if it is just in the 'experimental' directory)

Re: COM Wrapper

Posted by Arundhati Bhowmick <ar...@hyperreal.org>.
We're facing some problem with the Platform SDK on windows system and
com doesn't get build without that. So, till then we've tried to keep it
safe and not to break our nightly builds. Although com source is part of
xerces source and one's free to build it. I not aware of any changes in
the source since the experimental release.
Arundhati