Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Vic Cekvenich <vi...@baseBeans.com> on 2003/07/07 15:19:09 UTC

Re FRIDAY: Powered By Struts Logos

+1

Can we just assume... that Struts logo will be a Monkey?  A Struting
monkey named "Struts".

Drawings of Struts logo with no monkeys in it can be submited .... but
who would vote for them? :-)

With clear see trough 3D like Mac OSX Look and Feel. A monkey in
water... with ripples.

(undocumented feature: of course holding right shift and holding S and
clicking on the monkey will search C: drive for HTML files and rename to
JSP, with validation mapps created , form beans generated, etc.)

.V