Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de> on 2008/03/13 12:43:58 UTC

uimaj-2.2.2-03 ready for testing

I have uploaded the next release candidate for the Apache UIMA release
2.2.2-incubating to people.a.o:/home/mbaessler/distributions/uimaj-2.2.2/03

Please also add you name to the test plan at
http://cwiki.apache.org/UIMA/testplan222.html

Thanks Michael

Re: uimaj-2.2.2-03 ready for testing

Posted by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de>.
Michael Baessler wrote:
> I have uploaded the next release candidate for the Apache UIMA release
> 2.2.2-incubating to people.a.o:/home/mbaessler/distributions/uimaj-2.2.2/03
>
> Please also add you name to the test plan at
> http://cwiki.apache.org/UIMA/testplan222.html
>
> Thanks Michael

We still have 28 issues in resolved state. Please try to close this
issues if they are fixed with the latest release candidate. The reporter
of the issue has to close it after some testing.

-- Michael