Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Phil Eberhardt <ph...@sqrrl.com> on 2013/05/09 00:33:50 UTC

Using supervisor to monitor Accumulo

Hello,

I was looking into using supervisor (http://supervisord.org/index.html) to
monitor a daemon running on top of Accumulo. I heard that Jason Trost may
have mentioned using supervisor to monitor Accumulo and restart it if it
stopped running in a presentation at Hadoop World. I was wondering if
anyone was monitoring the Accumulo daemon and restarted it successfully
using supervisor so I could do something similar.

Thanks,

Phil Eberhardt

Re: Using supervisor to monitor Accumulo

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
commons-daemon may also be promising. JSW, supervisor, and
commons-daemon all seem to be included in many standard distros, so
that's certainly convenient in terms of packaging.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

Posted by Dave Marion <dl...@comcast.net>.