Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Daniel Albrecht <l3...@gmx.net> on 2012/05/05 20:15:16 UTC

Question about the donations for the apache openoffice project

Dear Sir or Madam,

I'm working on a school project and I have a question about apache openoffice.
I have no information found on the internet about it.

To what degree are the financial support for the openoffice project?

thanks in advance

Re: Question about the donations for the apache openoffice project

Posted by Albino Biasutti Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

2012/5/5 Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>

> On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 2:15 PM, Daniel Albrecht <l3...@gmx.net> wrote:
> > Dear Sir or Madam,
> >
> > I'm working on a school project and I have a question about apache
> openoffice.
> > I have no information found on the internet about it.
> >
> > To what degree are the financial support for the openoffice project?
> >

> Hi Daniel,
>
> Apache OpenOffice is a project at the Apache Software Foundation
> (ASF).  The ASF is a non-profit organization with the mission of
> publishing open source software for the public good.  All of the
> programming, testing, documentation, translations, support, website,
> etc., are done by project volunteers.  The ASF does not pay for
> developers.
>
> The funds needed to support the ASF's very small administrative needs,
> as well as hardware, is provided by sponsors, listed here:
>
> http://www.apache.org/foundation/thanks.html
>
> -Rob
>

> > thanks in advance
> > --
> > NEU: FreePhone 3-fach-Flat mit kostenlosem Smartphone!
> > Jetzt informieren: http://mobile.1und1.de/?ac=OM.PW.PW003K20328T7073a

Today was thinking this.

I illuminated the question that had.  :-P

Tks Rob.

Best,
Albino

Best,
Albino

Re: Question about the donations for the apache openoffice project

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.