Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Performance Enggring <pe...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/27 18:29:50 UTC

Benchmark for Apache Lucene Library

Hello Lucene Experts,

Hope everyone is doing well!

I am looking for an Apache Lucene benchmark tool, which covers all key
aspects of a benchmark, including Scalability, Relevance,
Representativeness and Repeatability.
I am reaching out to you to seek your suggestions on the same and it would
be really helpful, if you can provide any reference.

SK

Re: Benchmark for Apache Lucene Library

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.
https://home.apache.org/~mikemccand/lucenebench/