Posted to dev@giraph.apache.org by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/25 01:46:52 UTC

Please welcome our newest committer, Eli Reisman

On behalf of the PMC, I'm very happy to announce that Eli's been voted a
committer on Apache Giraph.  Eli's shown amazing enthusiasm and skill these
past few months and we're all looking forward to making Giraph even better
with his help.

Congrats, Eli!

Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Eli Reisman

Posted by Eugene Koontz <ek...@hiro-tan.org>.
Welcome, Eli,

	I am so glad you are a Girapher!

-Eugene

Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Eli Reisman

Posted by Alessandro Presta <al...@fb.com>.
Congratulations, Eli!

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
Congratulation!