Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org> on 2020/04/27 00:23:24 UTC

[Podcast] SkyWalking open source community

Hi

A podcast about SkyWalking open source community has just been released on
the Bilibili
https://www.bilibili.com/audio/au1533358?type=3

Welcome to follow our Bilibili official account and listen to this podcast.
It is a good chance to understand the whole community.
This podcast is in mandarin/Chinese. Enjoy.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re:[Podcast] SkyWalking open source community

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Thanks for providing.

Best wishes to the community for incoming holiday.  :-)

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org