Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pedro Lopes <ge...@pedropalacios.net> on 2016/01/08 10:09:29 UTC

How to download OFBiz with Bootstrap theme

Hello all,

I am very interested in the bootstrap theme of OFBiz, can you please give
me instructions so that i can download it and try it?

Thanks in advance,

Pedro

Re: How to download OFBiz with Bootstrap theme

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pedro,

first make sure to install subversion on your computer and then issue the
following on the command line:

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/branches/boostrap_theme/

Taher Alkhateeb

Posted by Pedro Lopes <ge...@pedropalacios.net>.