Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Thomas Heute <th...@nist.gov> on 2001/07/20 21:47:17 UTC

SOAP and its messages

Well, my problem is the following:

if you look at the sample named 'messaging' and the message msg1.xml:
(I cutted few things)

<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
<s:Body>
<purchaseOrder xmlns="urn:po-processor" orderDate="1999-10-20">
    <shipTo country="US">
        <name>Alice Smith</name>
        <street>123 Maple Street</street>
        <city>Mill Valley</city>
        <state>CA</state>
        <zip>90952</zip>
    </shipTo>
</purchaseOrder>
</s:Body>
</s:Envelope>

How to get the content of purchaseOrder in the function purchaseOrder of
po-processor ?

The API is not very well documented onthat point... I think I have to use
Envelope.getBody() and then getBodyEntries() that returns a Vector but I
wondet what is the type of the elements of this vector ...

If somebody could help me, I would appreciate.

--
Thomas HEUTE
US Department of Commerce