Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Giovanni Azua <br...@swissonline.ch> on 2007/06/17 17:34:22 UTC

configuring FindBugs maven plugin ..

Hi all,

After researching a bit have not found how to customize the FindBugs plugin
to generate the report using the fancy.xsl style, in ant it is easily done
using the stylesheet  parameter.

Any ideas how to do it?

TIA,

Regards,

Giovanni

Re: configuring FindBugs maven plugin ..

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
I don't know for sure, but there is a very good possibility this is
simply not available in the current version of the Maven Findbugs
plugin. Depending on the plugin code, it might be relatively simple to
add if you really needed this feature.

Wayne