Posted to users@maven.apache.org by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org> on 2006/02/20 06:00:06 UTC

[ANN] Maven-Shared File Management Library 1.0 Released

We are pleased to announce the 1.0 release of the file-management
utility library.

GroupId: org.apache.maven.shared
ArtifactId: file-management
Version: 1.0

This library provides simple functions surrounding file-sets, including:

* Model for defining FileSet instances
* Included/Excluded file scanning
* Deletion of matching files in a FileSet
* Support for followSymlinks={true,false}

Enjoy!

--The Apache Maven development team

Re: [ANN] Maven-Shared File Management Library 1.0 Released

Posted by John Casey <jd...@yahoo.com>.
It's similar. I'm hoping we can start to converge the file-set
definitions sprinkled throughout the various m2 plugins onto this
project, to lessen the maintenance burden and chances of inconsistency.

-j

Posted by John Casey <jd...@yahoo.com>.
BTW, I'm working on publishing the javadocs, etc. for this
project...I'll follow up when I get it done.

-j

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.