Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Abhishek Kumar <Ab...@shapeblue.com> on 2023/09/01 11:52:01 UTC

Re: new committer: Sina Kashipazha

Congrats Sina 👏

________________________________
From: Daan Hoogland <da...@apache.org>
Sent: 25 August 2023 16:23
To: dev <de...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: new committer: Sina Kashipazha

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache [PROJECT]

has invited Sina Kashipazha to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that they have accepted.

Sina has been active as a contributor in several ways; code, testing,
talks, documentation

Please join me in welcoming Sina

Re: new committer: Sina Kashipazha

Posted by Sina Kashipazha <s....@protonmail.com.INVALID>.
Thank you all for your kind congratulations!