Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Teemu Vesala <Te...@qentinel.com> on 2016/04/21 08:16:09 UTC

[dev] Multiple fixes and process

Hi everyone,

I've been doing some fixes to GoDaddy DNS Driver. First bug is LIBCLOUD-811 which causes the whole driver to be totally unusable. I'll also have to fix LIBCLOUD-813 where create_record is broken. If I create pull request to changes which are fixing only that, nobody can actually test my fix, because he'd have to first get fix for LIBCLOUD-811. Should I combine these both changes to same pull request or put them at own pull requests and tell at the comment of pull request of 813 that 811 must also be fixed?

Teemu
--
Qentinel, Teemu Vesala Teemu.Vesala@qentinel.com<ma...@qentinel.com>,
Bertel Jungin aukio 7, 02600 Espoo, Finland http://www.qentinel.com<http://www.qentinel.com/>

Re: [dev] Multiple fixes and process

Posted by anthony shaw <an...@gmail.com>.
Hey (me again!)

See my last comment on the PR and I'll merge it in, then you can raise
one for 813 after you've rebased.